Tried to order my kiddo a tummy stuffer for her birthday.First off the ordering process is ***.

The 5 million questions they ask about upgrades is annoying as ***. Then all of a sudden your order has been processed. There was no order review or confirmation page before they process your order. Once my order went threw I was shocked at the price.

Then upon closer review of my receipt. You'll notice there are 3 itemized listings for shipping which all said $0. Then the shipping was tacked on after the total. I'm sorry but if your going to itemize your customers reciept...shouldn't you actually put the cost of shipping in those lines?

The free mini offer actually costs you $9 in shipping and you can't opt out of the free offer. You have to buy a regular stuffer to get the giant one which didn't used to be that way. Only ordering the regular stuffer for $20 gives you just as much in shipping with their free baby stuffer. Just a huge ripoff before getting to product.

I cancelled my order the next morning.

I included a screen shot of my receipt...see for yourself.

Had an Experience with Tummy Stuffers?

Comments

Screaming Owl Swimsuit Review from Claremore, Oklahoma Screaming Owl "Absolutely TERRIBLE quality. So incredibly cheaply made. After ordering in June I just received it on August 6th. The shipping time would have been no big deal if this was..." Read more World Tech Toys - Orion Spy Rc Quadcopter Review World Tech Toys "We had a issue yesterday on 12-22-16 with my orion spy 720p quadcopter drone with remote. This was only the third time in the week that i had owned it..." Read more Luvs Diapers - Diapers Review Luvs Diapers "we love your dipars but the last 2 boxes we have bought from Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida in this last month have been ripping on the bottom left side and..." Read more HearthSong  - THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER HearthSong "We found an amazing seesaw for our twins for Easter from this company. Their aunt ordered it as a gift. She paid extra to have it shipped to us before..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more