Colorado Springs, Colorado

Tried to order my kiddo a tummy stuffer for her birthday.First off the ordering process is ***.

The 5 million questions they ask about upgrades is annoying as ***. Then all of a sudden your order has been processed. There was no order review or confirmation page before they process your order. Once my order went threw I was shocked at the price.

Then upon closer review of my receipt. You'll notice there are 3 itemized listings for shipping which all said $0. Then the shipping was tacked on after the total. I'm sorry but if your going to itemize your customers reciept...shouldn't you actually put the cost of shipping in those lines?

The free mini offer actually costs you $9 in shipping and you can't opt out of the free offer. You have to buy a regular stuffer to get the giant one which didn't used to be that way. Only ordering the regular stuffer for $20 gives you just as much in shipping with their free baby stuffer. Just a huge ripoff before getting to product.

I cancelled my order the next morning.

I included a screen shot of my receipt...see for yourself.

Had an Experience with Tummy Stuffers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Budsies - Poor quality, MADE IN CHINA! Budsies "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..." Read more World Tech Toys - Wouldn't work after first use World Tech Toys "Won't *** after the first use. We tried everything we could do. Can this product be replaced or refund. I really enjoyed this. To much money to let go for..." Read more Screaming Owl - Cute Clothes but are cheaply made Screaming Owl "I have been ordering from Screaming Owl since February 2016 & have ordered 20 items in the past 6 months. My daughter just turned 4 this month and wears a..." Read more Southern Tots - Placed order, they took my money, and closed their doors. Southern Tots "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..." Read more Luminess Air - Great make up - quality control needs improvement Luminess Air "I bought two units a few months ago. ONE OF THE UNITS WAS FOR MY DAUGHTER. We both love the make up and find it is fast and easy to..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more