Tried to order my kiddo a tummy stuffer for her birthday.First off the ordering process is ***.
The 5 million questions they ask about upgrades is annoying as ***. Then all of a sudden your order has been processed. There was no order review or confirmation page before they process your order. Once my order went threw I was shocked at the price.
Then upon closer review of my receipt. You'll notice there are 3 itemized listings for shipping which all said $0. Then the shipping was tacked on after the total. I'm sorry but if your going to itemize your customers reciept...shouldn't you actually put the cost of shipping in those lines?
The free mini offer actually costs you $9 in shipping and you can't opt out of the free offer. You have to buy a regular stuffer to get the giant one which didn't used to be that way. Only ordering the regular stuffer for $20 gives you just as much in shipping with their free baby stuffer. Just a huge ripoff before getting to product.
I cancelled my order the next morning.
I included a screen shot of my receipt...see for yourself.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "My children have been using the suave for kids for 6+ months. My daughter has eczema so when i seen a rash behind her ears and in her hair i..."
- "I also ordered the "Elsa & Anna" dolls. I was utterly shocked when I received them!!! Honestly, they looked & were packaged like something from the 99cent store! They definitely..."
- "I went to purchase a car seat,the price of the display read $49.99 underneath there were about 6 boxes,I picked one and when I got to the checkout the price..."
- "*** scam click bait says i get 5cartons for free & i finished the survay & never got my coupons for my caftons!!! Wth!? Are we going to be compensated..."
- "I have never been so disgusted in my life i checked in to econo lodge in colorado spring in the bathroom pee or u no what on shower curtain also..."
- "I have had the 10 cup pitcher for over a year and I have changed the filter once. I test with another TDS meter than the one supplied by Zero...."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."